Business Lawyers Providing Knowledgeable Advice And Strategic Representation
If you need the assistance of a business law attorney in Costa Mesa and surrounding areas, look no further than Engels-Janzen. Our attorneys bring over 15 years of combined legal experience to each client and case, and we provide targeted advice, guidance and legal representation to businesses at all stages.
Guidance For Entrepreneurs Starting A Business
You may have a great business idea and an unparalleled work ethic. Both of these will serve you well, but they may not be enough to get your business up and running. Starting a business requires you to make many decisions that will have both legal and financial impacts. Making an uninformed decision or missing a crucial step could be costly.
Thankfully, our experienced attorneys are here to help. We will guide you through the process of founding your business and counseling you on important matters like:
- Choosing an appropriate business entity
- Registering your business and business name with the appropriate agencies
- Creating contracts for vendors, suppliers and others
- Compliance with local/state/federal laws and regulations
- Obtaining necessary licenses or permits
- Creating employment contracts and employee policies (if you’ll be hiring immediately)
In addition to everything mentioned above, we are happy to answer your business law questions and offer advice as you go through this difficult but rewarding process. We believe in the power of the attorney-client relationship, and seeing you succeed is how we measure our success.
An Affordable Alternative To Traditional In-House Counsel
Legal needs don’t go away once you have an established business. There are always questions, concerns and issues that arise. Large corporations often have in-house counsel to address their legal needs immediately, but most business owners cannot afford and do not need such an investment.
The reassuring news is that when you hire the right firm, you can get the benefits of in-house counsel without the expense. At Engels-Janzen, we can provide a wide range of services and representation, including:
- Creating, reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Compliance with local/state laws and regulations
- Representation in litigated disputes with vendors, employees and others
- Resolving partnership and shareholder disputes
- Advising you on employment issues creating workplace policies
- Providing advice and guidance as you scale up and grow your business
- Protecting your intellectual property and trade secrets
One of the most frustrating parts of hiring an attorney on an ad hoc basis is having to bring them up to speed on the details of your business. What sets our firm apart is that we build strong relationships and ongoing partnerships with businesses and business owners. We stay up to date on the details of your business and keep detailed notes on how we have helped you in the past. When you contact us as an established client, you’ll feel like you’re speaking to in-house counsel.
Learn How We Can Help Your Business During A Free Initial Consultation
Our Costa Mesa firm serves clients throughout Los Angeles and Oranges counties. If you’d like to learn more about how our business law attorneys can help you, contact us for a free consultation. You can send us an email or call 949-424-2114.